Workplace fire training content
Managers can plan workplace fire training sessions by using their evacuation plan and also fire emergency plan content.
So what does this include? Government guidance details staff training content for different workplace so persons arranging training should follow this guide:
- Action on discovery of a fire (How to operate the alarm, action for small fires and also larger fires).
- Warning if there is a fire (Details of the fire alarm and also what to do when it operates).
- How to call the fire brigade.
- Evacuation of the building at all times.
- How to shut off machines and processes.
- The assembly point and whether it is a roll call or sweep accounting method.
- Who meets the fire service and where?
- Where are the escape routes and also how to open fire exits.
- How to use fire extinguishers and other fire fighting equipment.
- Who has responsibilities in the event of a fire?
- What training will be given and how will get it?
- Provision of information to relevant persons such as staff, other tenants and neighbours
Our workplace fire training courses
Some of our fire training courses include fire emergency plan content and can also be adapted to include clients own procedures. For more details either call our team or send us an email.