Fire training in Herts
Our team can provide fire training in Herts in your building or also any other venue. We are an approved fire training centre and our training includes fire marshal and also fire extinguisher courses. We also often provide hotel fire training, school fire training and care home fire training courses.
All of our courses are three hours long and can also include live fire extinguisher training. You may place any number of staff on your in house course, so this gives great value.
As an approved fire training centre we have been assessed by a national fire body. Our courses are marked as high standard with approved content. All course content is based on government notes, British Standards and published fire service advice.
So why pick us for your fire training in Herts?
There are a number of reasons to pick us! So here are a few:
- We provide accredited courses and can also include your fire plans
- All of staff are ex fire service and also have all worked as trainers for the fire service safety partnership
- Our courses based on government and fire service published advice
- We have an environmental policy
- We can provide excellent references and also insurance details
- Our courses can be delivered at any time of the day to assist your work practices
Sometimes seeing a list id not quite enough for you to decide who to pick! So why not call us for a chat and see how we can help. However, we are also contactable by email, so do get in touch if you need more details.
How to book our teams
Email us with your preferred dates and we will check our diary. We normally book about six weeks in advance so do give us plenty of notice. We will ask you for some company details and once we have them we will your fire training in Herts programme!