Fire marshal training London restaurants
Our fire marshal training London restaurants courses are ideal for all staff working in restaurants, cafes and also other catering premises.
Our courses are available as open sessions and also as in house fire marshal training London restaurants programmes. We can tailor in house training to include your fire plans and types of fire extinguishers. Therefore the training will help staff to know exactly what to do in case of fire.
So what will your staff learn on an in house course? Since we document the course programme on many of our posts, here are a few issues we could talk about on your in house course:
- What to do if a fire occurs in the kitchen area. This is the most common type of fire in restaurants so must be included.
- Evacuation plans for multi storey restaurants and also single floor premises.
- Disabled evacuation plans including seating and means of escape.
- Fire marshal daily checks – Before service, during service and also after service periods.
- Hazard spotting in your workplace
- Your ideal assembly point and also evacuate to disperse considerations
- Dealing with awkward customers when a fire alarm operates – What should your staff do?
When can also include live fire training if you have a suitable outside space, so can show your staff how to use wet chemical fire extinguishers and fire blankets.
How to book fire marshal training London restaurants courses
Booking our fire training courses is so easy. Either email us or call us with your preferred dates. Once we have agreed a training date we will reserve this for you for five working days. We will ask for some details and also that you agree our terms and conditions. Once you have provided us with the info we need, your course is booked!
Our trainers will call you a day or so before the course to arrange our arrival time. Remember, we can provide training early or at regular times. Today we have offered training for a well known restaurant in Covent Garden from 0800-1100. Pre service fire training so it doesn’t interfere with your working day!