Fire marshal course dates
We have added two new fire marshal course training and fire warden course dates in London. The courses which include a practical fire extinguisher session are scheduled for:
September 14th 2016 – 10.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.
October 13th 2016 – 10.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.
Attendees can choose to attend the fire extinguisher sessions only and are both from 10.00 – 11.30.
We also provide in house courses and workplace training for care homes, construction sites, schools and hotels etc.
Fire marshal course content
This training course is delivered in five sections. This what you will learn:
- The reasons for fire training and fire safety law.
- The classes of fire, fire extinguishers and how to use them.
- A practical fire extinguisher session using water, foam and carbon dioxide fire extinguishers.
- Non emergency duties of fire marshals and fire wardens:
- Fire emergency plans.
- Hazard spotting and maintaining a safe escape route.
- Fire drills and how to make them more effective.
- Essential tests and fire safety checks.
- Emergency fire procedures:
- Evacuation strategies and where they are employed.
- Accounting methods.
- Disabled fire plans and personal emergency evacuation plans.
- General evacuation advice and open forum.
If you are attending our course this is what you can expect! A lively group from different types of workplace, experienced trainers who have served as fire officers and fire safety professionals, an attendance certificate and online training material.
The venue for these courses are Stratford Circus Arts Centre. This venue is just three hundred metres from Stratford tube station. Stratford tube station can be found on the Central line, Jubilee line and British Rail.
For more details of the course content go to our fire marshal course page or call us on 0207 419 5001. Need more information? Our sales team will direct your call to one of the course tutors and they will be happy to answer all of your questions.
Trackback from your site.